It would be impossible to achieve our mission without our amazing volunteers. We welcome your gift of time and celebrate your strengths.
Our Studio on Main location on Main Street is run primariy by volunteers! Have fun helping people get set up to paint their own pottery (it’s really easy, honestly!) or splatter art or the DIY art project du jour. This is a great way for your Honor Student teen to get in some fun volunteer hours. Please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Do you want to work with students? We have opportunities to assist in our classes. You’ll see what a difference it makes in children’s lives whether you’re a caring adult or a student in the next level class. We always need help prepping and cleaning up our classes.
- Want to work with all kinds of people? Volunteer to facilitate an art project at Summer Stage and listen to great music while you work. Do you have marketing skills? We’re always looking for ways to spread the word about the wonderful work we’re doing here?
- How about accounting, technology or HR skills? There’s a job for everyone whether you want to take a leadership role or help us keep dust off our shelves.
- Large and small time commitments alike are valuable to us. It takes many of us working together to make a difference.
- Please contact the staff to match your valuable strengths with our needs: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a Member/Donor
Some people have time to give and some have money. The Northwest Art Center relies on support from individuals, foundations, and area businesses for approximately one-third of our annual budget. Your contributions help us continue our great core visual arts program as well as expand to meet the needs of our mentor students and teens. We continue to partner with the city of Duvall, local schools and other arts organizations to bring more art in to the lives of others who might not otherwise be able to afford it.
Each year, NWAC serves approximately 250 students in art classes and workshops and serves over 1,000 community members through community-based art programs and events. Your contribution ensures that we can continue to offer quality visual art education and art in the community. NWAC offers scholarships, so that deserving young students can receive quality training.
We are a member-based organization that values our relationships with our students and donors. As a member, you receive special benefits including early-bird registration for classes, member pricing for workshops, and more!
As a registered 501(c)(3) organization, all cash and in-kind (physical) donations are tax-deductible and NWAC welcomes your contribution.